Wednesday, September 26, 2007

SUPERHEAD STRIKES AGAIN PT 2

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mike Tyson, she writes, "loves the same way he fights: hard and rough. His kisses are like uppercuts, and his lovemaking is like a title match. And as he proved against Evander Holyfield, Mike Tyson is a biter. His passion manifested through pain as … I endured the extreme force of his 200-pound frame colliding into mine, he kissed, sucked and bit me overzealously. I was in excruciating pain as we continued in this manner for several hours. At the end, I was covered in bruises and bite marks and vowed to never have sex with him again."

She also went a round with boxer Antonio Tarver shortly before his marriage. As she watched Antonio kiss his new wife, Steffans muses, "I recalled his face and lips [exploring my body] … I wondered how I tasted to her."

She was revolted by one "A-list name-above-the-title" Oscar winner who invited her to his Beverly Hills mansion. "I wanted to tell him that I … no longer wanted to be around him. I never got the chance. The next thing I knew, he was on all fours and naked on the bed. I don't have a strong enough stomach to describe what happened in the hours that followed" — except to say that, for him, it was more like a colonoscopy.(I THINK ITS CUBA GOODENS PUNK ASS)

She denounces those vicious rumors that she came between Eric Benet and Halle Berry, and Chris and Malaak Rock. She also maintains she didn't have sex with Whitney Houston's husband, Bobby Brown, though she says, "I kept Bobby close to my heart." Meeting after a time apart, "he embraced me as I whispered, ‘I love you,' and he returned, 'I love you, too.'" But she says Brown later told "me I had done nothing for him, while he was sleeping in my home, eating my food, driving my car and spending my money." After a tryst with Ray J, she told Brown that the rapper claimed he'd added Whitney's name to his bedpost. "I could hardly wait to get the news out, to tear [Bobby's] heart apart and hurt him the way he hurt me, I wanted him to go to bed that night with the image of his wife with another man."

Jamie Foxx told her, "Damn, you're pretty!" when they met. "When Jamie Foxx offers to massage your body at four in the morning, after a bottle of Champagne and two shots of Patron, it's hard to say no," she writes. However, Jamie soon figured out she was "that Karrine." Foxx ran in the other direction, leaving the author "depressed. Jamie had no idea that he made me cry all the way home and in the days that followed."

No comments: