Thursday, September 20, 2007

LOOK @ THE ...........

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

When I saw these pictures yesterday I decided to wait until more of the story came out before I posted them, I'm glad I waited. These pictures of boxer Oscar De Le Hoya were allegedly taken by a stripper from Scores West in NY. She swears up and down that Oscar likes to role play and pretend that he was a girl named Goldie. She says he would fly her and a gang of friends around for sex parties. "They'd meet up in hotels, where the party could go on for days. There was a lot of tequila. It involved men and women. They indulged his every whim and taste. "He wore size 9 ladies shoes. He also liked wearing thigh-high nylons. He liked sex games. He and the girl would sit in a chair that they'd pretend was a motorcycle. He'd pretend he was the girl on the back of motorcycle. She'd be the guy. He'd grab her around the waist and squeal, 'Faster! Faster!" Oscar's people say it's photoshop, of course.

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY.THIS KID IS ON ONE

No comments: