Thursday, September 20, 2007

SAIGON SNUFFS PRODIGY OUT(MOBB DEEP)


Last night (Sept. 19) NY rapper Saigon (who’s one of the MC’s featured on the upcoming XXL cover for New School Leaders) Punched the Sh*t out of QB/Mobb Deep rapper Prodigy in NYC club S.O.B.’s during Havoc’s album realease party. Everything appeared to be cool as they were both on stage after a Saigon performance but then someone attempted to punch Saigon and Saigon proceeded to snuff prodigy. Prodigy rolled mob deep for real, as he was with a camp the included 10-20 people and Saigon was about 2-3 people deep. So after the quicks blows Saigon ran out the club and fleed in a vehicle and bounced

HERES WHAT SAIGON HAD TO SAY ABOUT IT
‘I Finally Got Prodigy….
I know you all are seeing this YouTube video of like 25 Mobb Deep niggaz chasing me out the club…And helll fucking yeah I dipped up up out of there untouched…..
I snuffed little punk ass Prodigy…They can edit it and lie all they want but , But when you hear the nigga say ‘Oh’ the first time is when i rock him… right before you see my man rock him, The second time is when my man rocks him… I rocked him first, thats what makes the kid with the red hat try to get at me and got everybody hype..Why didnt they slow down that part? If you notice I punch prodigy right into my mans hands…And fuck yeah I got up outta there…Them niggaz was 30 deep and I went to their party, grab the mic, did my song and punched Prodigy in his face.. (I wasnt even on the bill to perform) This nigga told me to suck his d*ck so he got rocked, at his show..
The beef started when Prodigy was asked about his thoughts on the new wave of MC’s, in an interview with AllHipHop.com, which he responded “I don’t like none of them.” When asked specifically about Saigon, Prodigy responded “He can suck my d*ck!”


HE WARNED HIM A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO THAT THE BEFF WAS ON AND IT CANT BE STOPPED,I GUESS PRODIGY DIDNT BELIEVE HIM,TWO TO THE FACE FOR THAY,AND HAVOC DIDNT DO SHIT @THERE OWN SHOW.YARDFATHER IS CRAZY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

unwhatarmy.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

Alvin said...

Very worthwhile piece of writing, thank you for your article.
Stride Rite - Aiden (Infant/Toddler) (Navy/Yellow) - Footwear | Arche - Siamar (Emeraude) - Footwear | adidas - adissage (New Navy/White) - Footwear