Monday, June 18, 2007

IS DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER A RACIST?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

According to "Dog The Bounty Hunter's," son (Chris Hecht)-Dog is a different person away from the set. Hecht recently told a publication, that his father is a violent racist tyrant who got him addicted to drugs. "The Dog that people see on television is nothing like he is in real life." Chris adds, "I had a bad crack cocaine habit because my father got me into smoking crack with him and this led to me becoming addicted to crystal meth. He would take hits and hand me the pipe. To see him lecture people on not using drugs is a joke. Despite his tolerant nature on his TV show, he's really a bigot who hates African-Americans and gays. He used the N-word all the time and once told me, "Blacks ain't worth a damn. All they're good for is making white people laugh." Chris passed a lie detector test regarding the above statements.

I KNEW THERE WAS SOMTHING UP WITH THE FUNNY HAIRCUT,ROAD WARRIOR REJECT.ANOTHER KRAMER.

No comments: