Friday, March 30, 2007

REAL GROWN MAN SHIT HERE!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
HHDX: I've been reading up, and you've done some charity work lately. In the vein of you giving back, can you remember any instances when you were growing up where you benefitted from those types of situations, or when you met a rapper or celeb that had a notable impact on your life?Young Buck: Yeah, you're damn right: Jay-Z. I ain't ever had a chance to tell this nigga this shit, but he came through my city years ago, when I was a young nigga and I was putting it down in the streets real, real heavy. They were doing the Roc the Mic tour, the first one, I think...nah, the Hard Knock Life tour. They came to my city, I was in the club, I had a million niggas with “T.I.P Records” on, which stood for Totally Independent Productions. Homeboy didn't know who I was, but I guess he seen how niggas took to a young nigga and shit. He called me over there in the middle of his circle, and he's like, "I started Roc-a-fella by a bunch of my niggas together, my whole crew would wear T-shirts. Just keep doing what you doing, my nigga, and I'ma see you on top.” He would've had no idea that I am who I am today, and I see him to this day, and I done had a chance to be around Jigga like that at certain times, and I just don't say nothin. I don't know if he remembers, I doubt if he would remember, but he played a hell of an impact. I left that day like, “This nigga done pulled me out of all these people and said that.” That was like a little fuel for me, like, this shit can really happen. I was in the streets, trying to independently hustle that shit. At the time, it cost me $300 to press up 1,000 CDs, I sell them shits for $10 a piece. You do the math! I was slowing down from selling dope, from selling myself, and he caught me in that era. That shit was good bro, it gave a nigga more fuel

CATS NEVER ACT LIKE THEY HAD HELP GETTING WHERE THEY ARE TODAY.I SALUTE YOU BUCK.,NOW STAY YOUR ASS OUT OF TROUBLE.
THE PICT IS THE COVER OF THE MAY XXL ISSUE.EARLY

SOURCE.HIPHOPDX