Sunday, March 11, 2007

OFCOURSE

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

When you listen to the 911 call from his latest domestic assault arrest, it sounds like the wife broke the windshield on his car and called the cops because he was taking the other car, and only says she was hit after finding out Ron couldn't be arrested for taking his own car.
Then,his apology."First, I want to apologize to my wife, to my family," Artest said Saturday. Then he lowered his head and fought back tears for nearly a minute before continuing. "I want to apologize to the Kings, to my teammates, to the NBA, everybody."

After he cried, they let him back on the team.

ID CRY AND SAY WHATEVER NEEDED TO BE SAID TOO,FOR THE MONEY HE MAKES.MAINTAIN FAM

1 comment:

Maximillian said...

To my mind everybody have to browse on it.
this site | 5 | 1