Tuesday, January 30, 2007

"YOU MUST LOVE ME"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A few days ago on Dr. Phil he had a guest who says she's been stalking Jay-Z for more than 3 years. Here's excerpts from the show."I’ve been stalking Jay-Z more than three years,” Katrina says matter-of-factly. “Jay-Z is the CEO of Def Jam [Records]. He’s a big celebrity. In my mind, he’s more than that. He is just my dream. I can’t seem to think of anybody else. He is my all and all."Katrina buys every magazine Jay-Z is in, has called him over 300 times and e-mails him 200 times a day, but he has never responded. She even had a T-shirt made up with Jay-Z's and her picture, that she says she sleeps in every night. "Jay-Z’s real name is Shawn Corey Carter. When I’m writing songs, I would just call him Shawn. I make up my own songs and leave them on his voice mail," she shares. "I went to a Web site that has gossip, and they believe anything you say. I e-mailed them a letter, saying I was Jay-Z’s ex. I also went as far as saying Jay-Z liked me better than [his girlfriend] Beyoncé. He’s in love with me," she reveals. "Everything was made up." *ahem* MediaTakeOut.To me, I am Beyoncé. I am every man’s dream. I’m accomplishing it by just looking in the mirror and saying, ‘Jay-Z’s going to be my man,’" she says. Katrina's crazy quote of the day: “I’ve been stalking people my whole life. When someone rejects me, I get obsessed with that person. When I was 9, it was this man who went to my church, and I just had a huge crush on him. I called him over 100 times in one day.’”

SOURCE:juiicySCOOP

No comments: