Sunday, July 6, 2008

NELLY HAS CRAZY STALKERS

Photobucket
Rapper Nelly has suffered terrifying experiences with stalkers - including a crazed fan who claimed to have given birth to his son. Nelly insists he has been targeted by dozens of fanatics over the years, but only took action after a woman turned up at his house accusing him of fathering her child.

Nelly insists that he had never seen her before and was forced to take the unnamed woman to court in a bid to stop her harassing him.

He says, "I've had so many stalkers that lie about me and write stuff on my MySpace (internet page). I had this woman drive over to my house from Texas back in 2003 with her son in the back of the car.

"And she swore that I was from Texas and her son was mine. I felt sorry for the kid. She'd been telling him he was mine for as long as he could understand. He was 14 at the time and I was like, 'What, did I have him when I was 12?'


"I had to get a restraining order out against her in the end. It was scary, because I didn't know what she was going to do next."

No comments: