Thursday, November 1, 2007

LUPE ,CHOKING CHICKS OUT

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Bowery Hotel hosted the T Mobile Launch Party last night in New York City. You know I love that Sidekick! Anyway, it was a private event so I wasn’t invited, but Lupe Fiasco was. Man, I heard that Lupe got into an altercation with a female at the event! This is what I heard happened. I heard this babe walks into the place to be – or was just perusing around. Eyewitnesses say Lupe goes over to her and whispers something in her ear. The woman then tosses her whole drink in Lupe’s face! I heard that Lupe then put hands on the babe for what she did. I’m not going to embellish and say I know to the degree he did something. It was enough for security to toss him from the venue. I heard that Lupio told security that he had no idea why the female threw her drink in his face, but he reacted to the act. Hmmmmmmmm…

Here is a comment from a person that saw the whole ordeal.

“Last night I went to the T-mobile event at the Bowery Hotel. Celebrities like John Legend, DJ Clue, Just Blaze and Lupe Fiasco came through. Bowery Hotel is brand new and nice. Lupe was talking to a young lady and the girl threw her drink in his face. Lupe then proceeds to choke her out. The bouncers threw Lupe out of the party. Lupe said it was not his fault. I don’t know what he said to the girl but she obviously didn’t like it.”

No comments: